Oct 5, 2012

ho hum

I hate blogging on my iPad since my chubby fingers have no sense of boundaries at all... I was thinking of writing a good food blog.

I do have one now but yea well I kinda abandoned the idea because keeping track of recipes and writing recipes is a pain since I usually eyeball my efforts.

I am having issues sleeping...

High time for exercise....

This is the first time I am uploading a picture onto blogger via iPad.

Awesome times.

I wonder how it'll turn out.

Going to Labuan today.

Wee...

Will keep u posted...

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~