Oct 8, 2012

COPYRIGHT

Just as the title says...copyright. As you notice I like to write a lot. But I've quite outdone myself in the area of scaring myself to the point of paralysis when it comes to paranoia. Especially paranoia of someone stealing my intellectual property.

Kak Luna said that I should copyright my stuff first...There is a place here where they copyright stuff.

I need to get back to her about it. I don't even want to collaborate with people about my songs (well paranoia+OCD quite the mental hospital molotov cocktail)...KABOOM.

I guess I need to google up on the copyright acts here in Malaysia too. Just to get to know more about it. OR I could ask my friend Rudy how he copyrights his music.

By the way Rudy also does wedding photography. His work is real awesome. (sempat promo)...

Will keep you updated lol toddles for now.

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~