Oct 9, 2012

LABUAN

No for those intending a thrill seeking adventure. Not for people who want the beach either, although there's a lot of rays to catch and future sunburn....

No...Labuan is for kidney and liver failure. lol Duty free booze and a whole lotta smoking....But I still give it A for customer service(especially the crystal lady)...

We stayed at Sara Hotel... were not really happy with the first room we got, requested (demanded actually) a room change. Got changed to somewhere better...woohoo

Did get to make new friends too...I didn't get to bring my iPad around...
or rather saya malas...(lazy). so no labuan pics.

I did take some pictures of us on the way there.....

I seriously need to get broadband. Random I know.

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~