Apr 19, 2012

SEEKING WEB ARTIST


I've got a lot of plans for this  blog of mine but currently I find that it speaks volumes about how lazy I am when it comes to housekeeping.

I can't ride the 'but yea it has been awhile since I last wrote' wave. I need to


I caught myself being hard on myself again. That has got to stop.

Anyways back to the blog presentation issue. In a nutshell, I want when people look at it people say Hey this is Ari's blog.

But I guess for the time being I have to settle for a TEMPLATE. *shudders*

I've got tons of friends (I think!). Who does web design. Actually I just need someone to create my very own blog layout and I'll be fine. That is until I get bored with that one and want something new.

It's 1:26 am. I love time stamping. Keeps me in the loop of the present.

So..

If anyone can help me that'll be awesome.

I miss my friends in KL. I kinda feel that my brain is turning into putty.

Waiting for my offer letter doesn't help much either. I did get my first one from Griffith but I remember dad telling me that he doesn't appreciate me drowning. (Griffith University is in Brisbane...had a bad case of floods a year or two back..No offence Brisbanians I still love you guys!)

My dad. If he had his way I'd be riding in a tank everywhere.

It's nice to have a dad protective like that.

I wonder whether there's lessons online on how to create your own blog template.

Hmmm....another project. Yay!























No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~