Aug 21, 2008

What have you done for me lately?

Janet Jackson was spot on when she wrote this song.

The tune has been repeatedly playing in my head for days now. I know that my inner self is infuriated at the fact that I have been putting myself last. ALWAYS~! this has been my main rant.

When misfortune rises and there is an imbalance in the internal system it is convenient to blame external forces for it's cause.

Well apparently that's not the case or rather, the way to solve one's own inner turmoil.

When I am blue or angered or frustrated, straight to the point negative, I've learnt that the solver to this issue is within myself.

I'm proud to say that I'm a great mediator between my positive and negative side.

Basically now what I am facing is feeling neglected and unloved. LOL

The truth of the matter is I've been blaming a particular someone for the upheaval of my positive fairy. To make matters worst I do not communicate my unhappiness. *chuckles*

I feel silly now that I have realized this and want to make amends by pampering myself with loads of affection and good old fashioned tlc (tender loving care).

Whatever it is, it's a struggling process but I am definite I will win it at the end.

Note to self. Only seek advice from those who have working relationships. LOL

Another mental note. Do not wish others to do to you what you do not do for others. LOL

That includes yourself!

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~