Aug 20, 2008

Recent discoveries

What matters most, is your heart. Not theirs, not his, not hers, but yours. How often do I do this? put someone else's feelings before my own. OFTEN.

I am guilty of the crime of heart negligence. My personal tragedy. And I'm sure many out there as well suffer more or less the same plight. I am victim of bullies (bosses, clients, whomever) who are out to squeeze the very little happiness I have left. Or is that just my survival mechanism talking?

The truth of it lies in the ability to realize that whatever happens, you are the person in charge of your own happiness. Therefore, if trouble arises and there are shortcomings, it is not wise to dwell in the gaol of emotional doom.

But it is an addiction, isn't it?

I question the very authority that rules this which is my heart. I find stupidity and emotions alike come hand in hand. But how can love be stupid? it is an emotion too. It is limitless in size and most potent in deed. I find that, the true force of emotions when combined with rationality gives way to ultimate glory. In other words, when you give it your all. 100%.

Things cannot be experienced fully without being honest with yourself. So honesty would be a great addition to the equation. ;)

Here are some love affirmations (self-love and love for others).

* I am a radiant being filled with light and love.
* I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
* I now express love to all those I meet.
* I am a radiating center of divine love.
* Divine love is working through me now.
* I bathe in the unconditional love of my Creator
* Love radiates from me at all times.
* I love myself completely.
* Love comes to me easily and effortlessly.
* I give and receive love easily and joyfully.
* Others love me easily and joyfully.
* I now feel loved and appreciated by my parents, my friends.
* I express love freely
* As I give love, I am instantly supplied with more.
* I radiate love to all persons and places and things.
* People are just waiting to love me, and I allow them.
* I breathe in universal love.
* I attract loving, beautiful people into my life.
* I always deserve love.
* I am attracting loving relationships into my life.
* I project love to everyone I meet.
* I love and approve of myself.

I find all this priceless treasures that lights the way for the journey to personal fulfillment. Treasures for that I should and will hold personal and dear. For no one else......... could ever take MY place in the world.

SO BE IT

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~