Aug 29, 2008

Fell in love with a rat

The past couple of days Fi and I have this habit of staying up late and sleeping during the day.

I think it has caused our bodies somewhat of a trauma one way or another.

My assumption to her recent need for wanting a pet scorpion.

She said she wants to get a scorpling. In my mind with the added +ling at the end it would be somewhat cuddly and adorable. I can just see my face grow into the size of Manhattan and my mouth regurgitating a bubble party!

In the attempt of retaining my sanity I went googling for cute scorpion pictures and found this adorable one...



Then I went to the owner of the picture and found a treasure chest of funny side splitting cartoons drawn by her.

Oh my God!!!

I am extremely impressed with her blog.

Go and check her out! She's in my blog roll under Tail o'the Rat.


UBER AWESOME!

1 comment:

Namowal (Jennifer Bourne) said...

Why thanks!
I'm flattered you stopped by for a lookaround. Come back soon. :)

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~