Aug 17, 2008

celtic sea salt

I went food gathering (grocery shopping..lol) after my therapy session the other day and voila! was introduced to the world of celtic sea salt. I must admit that I was quite amazed by the price but then I bought it because I wanted to show love for myself more.


So I was thinking right, since my darling like to eat salty stuff it has been a worry to me because he would get high blood pressure by the time he's 40 and handling the likes of me, he would probably get it even sooner...lol *touch wood*


I read an article about it and it says to provide nutritional value and replace electrolites that the body has lost which we at times depend on 100 plus. I don't know about you but I'm not such a big fan of the drink therefore I'm happy in the world exists such a product. :)


It has much more health benefits than I have mentioned but I'm too excited to write about my next post so just read the link that I have provided you guys with ya.

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~