Aug 17, 2008

Jiwangish mood

I have been in quite a jiwang mood as of late. Listening to the likes of Dealova, Miss Dion and other love song crooners.

I guess it's just the state that I am in.

Been thinking about how it annoys me at times that he likes to bully and tease me. God being the Great Creator that He is (Alhamdulillah) showed me the light by letting me read this quote.

A slight touch of friendly malice and amusement towards those we love keeps our affections for them from turning flat. Logan P. Smith

Awww...I is very touched lol

Thinking that I had much experience with matters of the heart, I realized that there is a lot more to learn.

How dull life would be without playfulness. lol It doesn't make matters easier that we are both born in the Monkey year hehe. Youthful to a fault.

When I asked him to quit teasing he would say. You know I can't do this. Initially I was very angry that I didn't get my way, but when I saw the reason behind it I guess I'm alright with it. It's just his way of getting to know whether I love him or not.. :P

Ugh! lol...

Just when I thought I had it all figured out I had to get more knowledge to confuse me.

hehe

I'll be able to digest it in due time.

Pammmmmmmmmmmmm.......! (cries for help) LOL


No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~