Mar 29, 2008

Suddenly...

Today I would say that I spent quite a pleasant day doing my hair, getting ready to go to my cousin's birthday bash.

I started the day beautifully with my hot mama drama partner Manuela.

I think most of the guys in my class are intrigued, if not infatuated by her. Initially I experienced her as this serious and rigid woman. Who would have known that I would grow to adore her =)...

We spent our day at this quaint little restaurant called Bijou at Mont Kiara. I thought to myself mom would have loved a place like this.

Her birthday is drawing near, and I don't know whether or not I can handle it.

She was my beautiful.

I was supposed to write about how guys in Malaysia have the tendency to carry their girlfriend's bags.

And yet suddenly this arise.

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~