Mar 5, 2008

Stupendous reels of the Drama Queen

Well there's this thing here

I've already banged head to head against these collision course of events of which has altered my state of existence.

Speaking of the power of sourcing, MY GOD! the abundance of men in my life (lol.)

Suddenly they come up popping from nowhere and drawing a commitment from me, of which I, Haryaton Yahya am unfamiliar with so much attention from the opposite species. (Praise God and much gratitude for Rhonda Byrne!)

The thing is, now I realize that my body is not ready to be in a commitment. No it's none of the I'm not pretty enough conversation (well maybe).

My heaviness is not funny anymore.

By the way, the breathing exercise is fantastic! I kinda resisted it in the beginning but when I finally felt that I was breathing better I'm very excited of the results it would bring me.

Then I decided to take it up a notch and go see my hypnotherapist Thevi. She's this sweet lady who I met whilst working for KMB. She was the head of training (I think) back then.

So I went to her telling her of my woes, specifically with my visualization issues. I kept seeing this person who betrayed me a couple of years back. And I didn't like her being there.

But after a session with her I noticed a big difference in myself. I am more outspoken.

I barely confront. Now I just say what's on my mind. I'm so freaking happy!

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~