Mar 12, 2008

Not sensing brain activity........?

I was awaken by the sounds of the train running against the tracks today.

The unforgiving stench from the garbage centre lurking outside my window, even the narrowest opening has the power to pollute these four walls.

My love for the aesthetics has grown quite largely due to the intensity of my mentor Joe and Faridah. Hence the fluidity of words..LOL


My ex boyfriend has suddenly decided to make amends with me, yet again. He wishes to be my HUSBAND (omg) and everything else that comes with it.

What nonsense. I thought to myself.


Not in this lifetime. Or lifetimes after this. Are you mad?


I'm open to loving other people...


It's high time.

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~