Feb 19, 2008

FUNNY AS HELL

it's too funny not to blog!

It started with my friend complaining of his flu lol


Arie: pot
Arie: ??
Arie: probably u should take herbs or do acupuncture
Lorin: I'm eating lots of chiken noodle soup, they say chicken has natural antibiotics in them cuz they scratch their feet in the ground all the time
Arie: ooooo
Arie: why dont u look it up on the net babes?
Lorin: I should probably get some echineacea
Arie: whats that
Arie: http://www.chiff.com/a/flu-remedy.htm
Arie: they say here that green tea is good
Lorin: it's an herb that some studies seem to indicate it boosts t cell production
Lorin: t-cells are part of your imune system
Arie: ok
Lorin: yea I should get some green tea any way
Arie: u know if u weren't half way around hte world i would date u
Arie: i think the reason why ur so sick all the time is because u dont take care of urself
Lorin: I know, I know, lol
Lorin: I need a good womean to help me eat right and stuff
Lorin: help me cook good dinners instead of eating on the run all the time
Lorin: I know you want me, lol
Arie: lmfao
Arie: if only u were black and somewhat financially stable
Arie: lol
Lorin: pfft
Lorin: I'm financially stable but why'd I have to be black?
Arie: i think it comes with the stereotype of a good loving lmfao
Lorin: so are Mexicans and Spaniards, not many love better than us latin lovers
Arie: yea i guess i can live with the color of ur skin lol
Lorin: it's like I heard the hawaiians say once
Arie: why'd u have to mention hawaiian to me
Lorin: first god put the africans in the oven to make man
Lorin: he accidently burt them
Lorin: then he put the white people in and over corrected and under cooked them
Lorin: then he put the hawaiians in and they came out perfect golden brown
Arie: then ur what????????? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Lorin: so he put his perfect creation in paradise
Lorin: I'm golden brown, lol
Arie: buahahahahhaha
Arie: yea right
Arie: LOL
Arie: ok as u like
Arie: i wanna blog this conversation its funny lol
Lorin: pfft

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~