Feb 18, 2008

I'm getting married this year ! :)

The pressure has surmounted to unreasonable proportions. Why on earth is everyone getting married and ready to pop out rug rats?!


Madness.


Most of my friends are getting into committed relationships. They're either of boyfriend or out shopping for wedding dresses where as I am left with helping out in planning their weddings and looking for my bridesmaids dress. *cries*


Stop it already!


I bugged my internet service provider to speeden things up with my internet connection.


I have yet to cancel my other account in Cyberjaya. Probably do that on Wednesday or something.


I need to get my priorities straight before I even think about the marriage deal. I don't want to bring my baggage to my coming committed relationship that'll come in 1-2 months time (affirmation).


Needless to say the acquisition of a gentleman is not easy nowadays. But I won't give up.


One more thing, I won't lay in my laurels waiting for my Prince Charming to arrive. I'm going to finally do the things that I love whilst in the search.


I wonder whether he is thinking of the same thing as well. Coz I certainly am.


I MISS YOU BABY !!! MWUAKS

come soon!!! :)

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~