Feb 18, 2008

My new adventure


Yesterday marked my first class with Joe Hasham.


My my...how my heart beat. I couldn't sleep the night before thinking of what was to come.


The anticipation was torture.


As I walked into class with my heart thumping like a mad rabbit, my eyes started to observe my new classmates. Were they as nervous as I was? I asked myself.


There was a variety of characters. It was at the 18-30 age range.

I was expecting to only see Joe up front. He was joined by his wife Faridah Merican or rather Dato' Faridah Merican and the breathing instructor Dominique something something LOL


I won't spoil it for others that want to attend this course.


But let me tell you, it's a challenging game and only the serious should think of signing up.


For more information on the workshop and other available workshops immerse yourself in this website www.klpac.com

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~