Oct 28, 2012

Life is a sequence of paradoxes.

Life has a funny way of altering your universe.

And after a while, once you've adjusted to the chaos, it gets re-altered in a upheaval, almost apocalyptic fashion.

And then you're demanded to brush the dirt off your shoulder and get back into the ring almost instantaneously.

THIS IS MY LIFE.

I'm not for one to get into too much detail of the craziness that is mi vida, but! as far as I can say now I want to focus on what's important. HEALTH AND MONEY.

I'm still toying with the idea of what brings me joy, a conundrum of sorts.

 Well except for writing. I seem to find solace in writing. Come to think of it I've always found solace in writing.

My first infatuation. Hopefully an endless love.

I've dabbled with poetry and essays and such. I wrote a story once upon a time. Amateur effort. I was 14 give me a break.

I imagined it come to me in the form of divine intervention. Hopefully not lightning. 

Life as I see it is a sequence of paradoxes.

Take for example exhibit A, moi.

I've learnt that to be successful in what you do you cannot want the end result to be of monetary gain alone but to have it possibly serve as a purpose, a greater good.

But how on earth can you think of the greater good when you're eating ramen noodles morning, noon, eve and supper??

That would be the stretch.

And the penniless writer is not exactly my scene. Nor is minimum wage.

Well.

I'll just probably google for answers.

Or probably try yahoo.

Later.


No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~