Oct 22, 2012

ADVENTURE?

It's been awhile since I went for an adventure.

I don't know what's stopping me.

Maybe it's because I don't want to do it alone.

Who in the hell would ever want to go for an adventure alone???

While blogging I'm currently googling for places to go to feed my adrenaline.

It's not that I have never done it before.

Honestly I'm probably operating from scarcity. ie. I'd just finish the money, I need to be thinking about looking for a job vs doing random happenings because I'm pressed for time.

 I need to dig into the root of this issue. It's unhealthy.

Another adventure into the human psyche. Mine is an unpleasant one. I can foresee a molotov cocktail of emotions, pulling of hair, complaining about how dark and dismal life is  and finally me going haywire.

How pleasant.

I don't even know where to begin. What I do know is I have one goal in mind and I want to fulfill that goal for myself.

I need to get me some positivity.

RIGHT NOW.







No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~