Aug 12, 2010

Ramadan Reflections Day 2

Well, I had a very inspiring time today.

Had iftar (breaking fast) with friends, and a jolly good time just chilling and relaxing.

The best thing was I couldn't wait to get home and spend some time to myself.

What a luxury I might add.

2 years ago I dreaded my own company. I would suffer in silence and isolate myself more.

Now it's just me, myself and I and I couldn't be better.

There's just this liberating feeling that comes knowing that I can count on me to make things happen and amuse myself with anything and everything the world can offer.

I think that going on adventures with my new found friends has also enriched my life. Gunung Senyum and Broga was awesome.

Planning to bring my friends there again. I think I want to introduce the idea to the Monkeys. A Monkeys day out kinda thing.

The place is real special to me so yea why not bring special people, right? :)

Anyways, gratitude to Allah SWT again for the enlightenment and happiness.

Thank You ya Kareem, Most Great.

Note to self, I think I should start charging the battery for my Canon Ixus. It takes awesome pics.

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~