Nov 3, 2008

Maxis stalking system

On the way to LCC (was sending my sister), I got this message from Maxis stating that you could track your friends wherever they were. I didn't want to appear stalkerish so I just left it be, even though the person on the other side wouldn't know about it.

As I plopped myself on my bed, going through my plurks (time line journal), I saw my friend blearghing to the fact that her friend caught her doing the job. How?

The other person has to reply Yes before his/her location can be revealed.

God ol' Maxis.

lol

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~