Oct 24, 2008

Shopping has never been cheaper!!

The whole month my friends and I have been talking about setting up booth at this place in Ampang behind Pelita. Today is that very glorious day that after years of not in business I am at it again.

Very excited at the prospects of today's escapade. Get to test my persuasive skills and harness my hidden promoting potential.

I can't wait!!

It starts at 12pm and ends at around 8pm if I'm not mistaken. I suggest that you guys come early though because items are going to finish fast.

We'll be selling tiramisu, orange cake, kek batik, brownies and clothes at 1st and 2nd hand. Some of the 2nd hand items are branded to boot at low insane prices.

And it's negotiable too :)

Come all and have fun!!

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~