Oct 23, 2008

In my own universe

In my universe, I could travel to my heart, and hope to find that you are there, sitting quietly reading a book or listening to your favourite music, whilst reading your soccer news or drinking your milk shake, while you tease me with your playfulness.

I would run across the country, with my basket, catching fallen stars so that they could light your way, to wherever you may want to go, even if it means away from me, for your happiness means more to me than anything.

In my universe, I live in fear, of losing you. Now I know what those quotes means, because I am living it first hand. I feel like breaking away, and keeping myself safe, from the risks. But everywhere I turn, I see you. And it makes me wonder..

Do you feel the same way too?

Or do we live in the world of merapu( gibberish)? because I just lost like a lot of blood thanks to the piece of broken glass I stepped on and I think that it has somewhat caused me to be mentally Away..

I SEE STUPID PEOPLE.

Help.....



Or is this universe delusional? Where I am the only one who lives here. Alone, accompanied by shadows, and fantasies of us that can never be.

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~