Sep 14, 2008

LOVE AFFIRMATION

LOVE AFFIRMATION: I am loved & loving. I am surrounded by love. I easily attract loving people & experiences into my life. I embrace & claim a life filled & overflowing with love. I am greatful for the love that surrounds me. My circle of loving friends continues to expand. Love is what I am. I am a magnet for more & more love. I joyfully express love everyday. I love myself exactly the way I am. I radiate love to everyone & everything. The more love I give the more love I receive. The love in my soul freely & fully expresses itself. Love is all around. Today I release the past & allow the healing of love into my life. I am in love with my life.

My friend Fiona sent me this affirmation. Thanks Fi! Love you... although I don't feel it right now I'm going to keep saying it until it envelops my soul and just lifts me up!

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~