Sep 2, 2008

A day in the life of a lovesick blog junkie

LOVE

NOUN:

1. A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
2. A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
3.
1. Sexual passion.
2. Sexual intercourse.
3. A love affair.


Why did the American Heritage dictionary have to come up with such a long definition?? Just call it PENYAKIT! (disease)


(Jeff Thomas is uber talented! i <3 style="font-style: italic;"> Asap la api...........embun la berderai, patah galah haluan perahu, niat dihati tak mahu bercerai...Siti MMS, kuasa Allah tuan, kuasa Allah, siapa yang tahu...

Is it raining yet?


Wonders never cease what love can do to you. It can either make or break you. Ya la...aku la tue...nak cakap pasal siapa lagi kan.


I suddenly remembered this one advice a friend gave me. If you want to know whether he loves you. TEST HIM. I'm like Huh? Test? I thought my days of tests and exams were over the moment I threw my graduation cap to the skies.

Yea at times I do wonder whether he does really love me. Let's just hope he doesn't decide to read this post yea? :P



But I guess occasional litmus tests won't hurt. It's only normal I think in the coupling world called LOVE. I think it's ridiculous that you have to make tests to see whether the person loves you or not. It's either you love him or not. VICE VERSA. Plain and simple. Why should we complicate things?

I wonder whether my new found friends Bubbly and her beau Seth face similar problems during their courtship. I just got to know them yesterday so I don't know whether they would be okay with me asking them about their love life. LOL

Worst case scenario Seth would be saying

Nak mampos ke ape? >.<
COMMERCIAL BREAK


I have these voices in my head that say "Dah dah le, jangan la merepek lagi please, engkau ni dah la tak cukup tido, bulan puasa plaks, tak habis2 memalukan umat"

"Ala ko ni, aku nak merapu suka hati aku la blog aku pe, ko gak yang nak sangat minum coffee sampai dua packet nyer kaw. Haaa..now feel my blogerificness!"
would be the rhetort of the other one.

Tolong la Malaysia

BACK TO MY POST


Anyways let's return to normal mode please. The idea is to gain traffic not scare people away. :P

A friend of mine said that love causes emotional storms. I think those words are deep *phew*. My memory fails me as usual but I'll try my best to recollect it. Actually the saying was like:

My mind cannot rest for it is thinking about you constantly, my heart aches because it misses you terribly and all the distress of not having you is causing an emotional storm inside of me.

Ya rabbi. Madah ke lagi tu?

Props to the Arabs for coming up with something sweet like this :P... *Reaches for diabetes medication*

As much kutuking(make fun) as I would give it, I totally and honest to God feel like this.

And if that wasn't enough I've also caught the Gilabayangitis: root word gila bayang (kinda like the mirage affect in deserts where you see an oasis only that you see mirages of him the oasis that is he *awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*).

He tells me that every car that's of the same brand as mine (not telling you lot what I drive!) he will think it's me. (So typical of guy to think of car)

If not for praying and zikr and the fasting month, dah lama masuk Bukit Padang (sepupu dua kali kepada nenek Hospital Tanjung Rambutan :P aka insane asylum)

Lepas tu if I get memory recall like those nice moments together pandai senyum-senyum sendiri......Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...


I still wonder whether after several years of loving each other these symptoms still persist?


The I can't stand being apart from you that it drives me crazy!....OR OR I can't breathe...


No Air.........No Air........... LOL


With the up most regret and I repent from making fun of love sick monkeys.


For now I am one too...


See...I even googled up a photo to prove it.



God knows who's wedding cake it is. I think it's cute because MMS and I are both born in the year of the Monkey.

I guess those who know zodiacs can identify with a Monkey's drama. Now it's double.

Hampeh

So if you guys ever wondered what it would be like to be in love. This would be a taste of the turmoil in your mind and every ounce of your being!!

I thought I'd just share :)

Misery loves company... LOL

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~