Sep 13, 2008

Break up day 4

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Very interesting question my niece posted on Plurk today. It's not a question that it's out of the norm but still interesting non the less.

WELL......I don't know about you people out there but I don't believe in it. You think that you have love at first sight but it's actually not. It's your hormones talking. SO! stop thinking like a d-k.

Note the bitterness. I am a moody botch and that blinds me from counting my blessings. I guess I just feel shunned from M.

And missing out on coupledom. Not that I am jealous of my friends happiness I just feel that how come I can't have the same thing? When the f-k is it my turn?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay!!!!!!!!! Queen Botch.................

BRRRRRREEEEEEATTTTTTTHHHHHHEEEEEEEE!!


Well I thought it was my f-king turn until everything collapsed and it got snatched from me. Now I remember how it feels like to be on the receiving end of a dump hole.

My itchy hands texted him last night with no reply. Everything on my face was twitching I wondered what it was. Yea well I somehow thought that we were again connected (vomit) and that something bad happened to him. Apparently not. I don't know it could be that he got sensitive when I logged off the moment he logged in. As if he ever noticed if I was online. He doesn't even twitch.

Come to think of it, he's not that stupid and if he did love me the way he did he would find ways to contact me. Am I being petty? Yea so he still is studying but we do have MSN if he wanted so much to be thrifty or whatever. He could have said ok baby I am just leaving u a msg to say I'm okay and I'm pretty busy. I didn't ask for a f-king essay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it when I get like this. He just had to choose the first day of my period to break up with me. Isn't that awesome?!

I just want to focus on the bad things so that I can move on with my life.

If you think I'm a b*tch go ahead.

This is the botch chronicles anyways.

Truth of the matter is I still love you. Maybe less. Dear GODDDDDDDD!!!!!

*cries*


No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~