Feb 8, 2008

misadventures of ari

Something hillarious happened to me today.

I was sweating bullets when I realized that I couldn't access this blog of mine that I have left unattended for 4 months now.

One email after another I click in with my acrylic falsies, almost reduced to tears.

"Fi...ndak boleh la masuk" I pouted. Looking to my bestie for some sort of idea and at the same time hoping that she won't think me too stupid. (I know she will still love me even if)

Then she suggested that I go under my "About Me" here on blogspot.

Cluck, click and tug I'm back here on blogspot!!! w0o0o0o0ot..

to be continued to my next blogventure....


till then

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~