Nov 10, 2013

Insecure

Maybe it's the age.

Maybe I don't feel like putting myself out there anymore to be judged upon.

Maybe what I need is a break from the craziness.  And find something worth dying for.

Man I feel like a war vet..

Have you ever felt that you are 30 but in your mind and body you are 100?

That you feel so warned out and have nothing to live for?

This is my space right now.

Like what is the fucking point?

I wake up..if I had a job to go to I would but I don't. Then there's that sinking feeling of wow if I do get my act together only to be kicked to the curb again then what???

And I am searching for my once confident self who does not need help from anyone but herself.  Not that I condone help but sometimes expecting someone to help you and when they reject you it is so heartbreaking.

Probably all this will get better in time. Part of growing pains.

The only way is through.

Some confronting of demons and soul searching is in order.

I am too awesome to be depressed.

Tally Ho!! 9

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~