Dec 5, 2012

ACCEPTING MY CALLING.

This has been an endless journey. Looking for my calling that is. It's hard when you're fickle.

I guess I'm not fickle. I'm just so terrified of failing, or being mocked and ridiculed to want to have a superstar's life.

I know that music for me is effortless. I can sit down and write a song no problem.

I feel that the search for the Holy Grail is not as elusive.

Although I have had some progress in the 'releasing what no longer serves me' area.  I love this. Deleted people off my friend's list. Confronted others of my suspicions of their loyalty.

Very productive day indeed.

Now I'm working on something else. To write a laymen's article on shadow work (Carl Jung).

Shadow Work:  The art of naming and claiming the hidden elements of your Oneself Nature, based upon the reflections that are provided by people, things, and situations that manifest around you.  You look at them and you react, or your judge, or you glow with delight!  Why?  Because they are your mirror.  They show you clearly what you could not see on your own.  The usage and perfection of this process represents a majority of the purpose for relationship in a person's life.  The rest--companionship, collaboration, life purpose, and several others--will flow from this practice. 

thanks to: http://www.reconnections.net/glossary.htm for the definition.

My purpose of wanting to write this article is simply because I get that secretly we all struggle with our dark sides. It's a never ending better between being evil or being good. I hope to find a step by step method can help us all.

Pray for me.

:)

ps. I love you my shadow.


No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~