Apr 23, 2012

Gratitude

Key word for the day.

For my life.

Every time I complain about my life shit starts to happen.

Why don't I just not complain about it?

And look to God for comfort?

Every now and then I question His authority. But...

He is my Creator. He should have a reason why He wants things as such. He has never failed me so far.

His tests and lessons are kinda brutal and harsh. Well I'd rather pay now then later.

THIS IS LATER. 


At times I feel like dumping everything and just doing whatever I can to please Him. I just don't want the wrong teacher. I'm very impressionable, not stupid, just impressionable when it comes to these things.

I have had my fair share of craziness. Family and friends can vouch for that. But I want to come clean now.

Plus my friend said the end is coming. So....

It's better to be safe than to be sorry.

Is it that hard to get to heaven?

So many questions...



Image courtesy of
http://deadwildroses.wordpress.com/2010/04/20/jesus-loves-the-hell-math/


No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~