Nov 22, 2009

The 48 hour missing person's rule

Okay here's the deal.

I haven't heard from a particular someone for more than 48 hours.

The thing is, I have this rule. It's called the missing person's rule. If the person I'm in a relationship in hasn't contacted me for more than 48 hours I need to reconsider this person.

Think about it. Is their love really true if he hasn't contacted you for this long?

Unless there is some kind of tragedy/illness/disease/bubonic plague then it is acceptable.

I need to be very strict with this. Whatever it is, I won't let history (and was a very painful one) repeat itself.

NANTI NAIK KEPALA!

UGH.

Siapa la tau kalau aku mampus kan???


p/s I love this rule. Really put things in perspective.

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~