Oct 7, 2009

...to my dearest...

Every step I take to where I want to go
Your hands are becoming clearer
As I draw breath your scent comes nearer
I've been on this road and I don't want to fall
again

But just thinking this I miss you
And every night, in my dreams I kiss you
Eventhough there is no promise that you'll be mine
I just unconditionally love you

Being without you is torture
But fate has it that I can't say this
My friends say I deserve more than this
But there is no more in perfection

Seeing you brings life back to me
If only you knew
Even in this distance all I can do is
Pray that you are well, happy and always loved..

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~