Nov 12, 2008

I'm wrong




I'M WRONG

We grow only when we place greater importance on healing a relationship than defending our position. Understanding that everyone errs in life takes the sting out of being wrong. Admitting we are is the only way to truly heal the hurt we may have caused others. Without it, people tend to bear a grudge and develop wounds that may never fully heal.


Ten Powerful Phrases for Positive People by Rich De Vos.


I've been wrecking my brains out trying to figure out how I can improve my relationships with people around me and I want to know how to heal it and there is this saying that when the student is ready, the teacher shall appear.

So, I found a teacher of this book. Coming from the receiving line of an I'm wrong statement would make things so much better.

Nobody likes to be wrong. But there are worst things that could happen if you always want to be right. You close all other methods of doing things and handling situations. You close the door to creativity because you are being rigid of how things should be done or should happen. On top of that you offend people, and dangerously, you offend the people you love.

Just made me realize how I've been working in my own relationship. It's either I want to be right or the other party as opposed to just sitting down making things work AND minus the ego struggle.

Hopefully this will move you to make a purchase.

:)







No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~