Sep 28, 2008

Things that make me go oooh..

I dedicate this post to my darling, my one and only baby..the things I appreciate and love about you...

1. You're always so thoughtful, you know how to mind your way around the house, and you're
hassle free :)

2. That you're not ashamed to cry when something's bothering you.

3. That you speak from the heart, and you always make sure that I do too. :,)

4. You're such a wonderful cook! Yummie

5. You get me treats and you know the kind of treats I like :) (wuv u!)

6. When you send me random messages, saying you miss me and you love me SHADEED :)

7. The way you calm me down when I get mad.

8. How protective you are when something/someone tries to hurt me.

9. How insanely jealous you are of John Legend :P :)

10. That you let me be myself.

11. That you bring me closer to God every single time. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.

12. You make me want to be a better person. And you always make sure I do this for myself :,)

13. How strong you are as a person. You stand your ground.

14. Your discipline. You get things done.

15. You're always on time when you pray.

16. That you pray for me too.

17. Your love for me.

18. You make me feel special.

19. You taught me how to love.......unconditionally.

20. Gave new meaning to the word...LIFE

21. When you say that your heart bleeds every time I cry, and how you always want me to smile
and be happy.

22. Your smile.

23. You made me learn how it's like to not be able to live without someone. :(

24. I learnt the beauty and also the pains of love.

2 comments:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

25. The way you asked me to marry you~

hehe.. memandai jak sa tambah ni,ari..
kih2.. supaya ko cpt2 kawin ba..
*LOL*

Unknown said...

AFFIRMATION! I LOVE YOU NOI TRULY MADLY DEEPLY!

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~