Sep 10, 2008

My dude wish list.

I kept a dude wish list before and it did come true and since the current one did not come through I realized I forgot to include a couple of things lol...

So here goes.

1. God fearing (Muslim of course-sunni LOL)
2. Kind hearted
3. Handsome (devastatingly handsome...LOL)
4. Taller than I am (and by I mean tall not the thickness of the hair and a baldy by choice)
5. Tanned
6. Loyal
7. Wise
8. Intelligent
9. Funny
10. Exciting
11. Financially stable (and ready to marry me anytime he wishes LOL)
12. Understanding
13. Compassionate
14. Health conscious
15. Truly loves me and thinks I'm the hottest chic on the planet
16. Cultured
17. Well mannered
18. FUN!
19. Spontaneous
20. Leadership skills
21. Philanthropic
22. Did I already say handsome? devastatingly handsome? LOL
23. Eloquent
24. Do anything for me
25. GIVES ME THE TIME AND ATTENTION I NEED
26. Gives me space
27.


Well I'll keep updating my dude wish list...I need to think some more. hehe


cheerio


BUMPKIN BOTCH

1 comment:

Shadow said...

love this list. i hope you find him!

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~