I kept a dude wish list before and it did come true and since the current one did not come through I realized I forgot to include a couple of things lol...
So here goes.
1. God fearing (Muslim of course-sunni LOL)
2. Kind hearted
3. Handsome (devastatingly handsome...LOL)
4. Taller than I am (and by I mean tall not the thickness of the hair and a baldy by choice)
11. Financially stable (and ready to marry me anytime he wishes LOL)
14. Health conscious
15. Truly loves me and thinks I'm the hottest chic on the planet
17. Well mannered
20. Leadership skills
22. Did I already say handsome? devastatingly handsome? LOL
24. Do anything for me
25. GIVES ME THE TIME AND ATTENTION I NEED
26. Gives me space
Well I'll keep updating my dude wish list...I need to think some more. hehe
WHAT I LIVE BY
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.