Sep 6, 2008

Is it intuition or just gas?

Intuition
1: quick and ready insight2 a: immediate apprehension or cognition b: knowledge or conviction gained by intuition c: the power or faculty of attaining to direct knowledge or cognition without evident rational thought and inference.

Courtesy of http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=intuition

So. Have you ever had a twitch or this gnawing at your gut that something bad was going to happen but you didn't know what? I've been getting these things a lot as of lately. To top it off I've been feeling fearful. And I would hope that this is gas instead of my intuition. Sighs

The trials of Ramadhan. I feel comfort that the silver lining to this is that I can breakthrough of this fear and come to terms with whatever my gut says. I also have comfort that The Almighty is on my side.


By the way I'm just going to rule it off as just gas because at the end of the day I am the maker of my own destiny :)

Thank God I didn't put so much garlic on the chicken last night :P

PEEEeeeyewwwwwww..!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our intuition can be a very powerful thing sometimes. Just need to exercise our judgment when comes to it.

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~