Aug 10, 2008

There is light at the end of the tunnel

I suddenly have writer's diarrhea. Or rather, a burst of inspiration if you like it.


Been facing a hell lot of turmoil as of lately now I need to figure out a way to remove this negative hoo-haa from my life.


It all starts from me.


I've been contemplating a lot lately. My friends say I think too much.


I am entitled to brain activity.


At times I think that I might be deluded that the whole thing is love. It could just be me being overly excited.


I need to start paying attention to myself.


One good thing that I learnt being in a relationship though is that I feel my confidence boost.


It's not the fact of being with someone really although it did make a difference, it's just the fact that when you put an effort to speaking up, things happen.


And getting used to the notion of always speaking up makes me happy I get shi* off my chest and I'm fine and dandy the next day.


Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~