Aug 27, 2008

O woe is me: defacation from my brain

The above title was inspired by the non other gruesome Ariff Maximus when exactly a couple of minutes ago he sent me a link to his catchy and yet disgustingly titled blog (yes Ariff I shall add you in my blog roll never the less).

So here I was all ready to read my compadre's blog when I noticed that there was a mugshot of him with snot coming out of his nose(Very attractive).

Then why do you ask I bother writing a post about it? What else?! Misery loves company.

Today is my good friend Erin's birthday. All that I have left of her is her bag full of books. I wonder what's hidden in that treasure chest of hers. I might just be busy body enough today and pry into her belongings. Since I have nothing else better to do at this phase of my life.

You see I have been bumming arond for the last year, figuring out what to do with myself. Just recharging before I go back into that rat race aka the cruel world.

I'm glad that I have made enough money from the trainings and saved up during my studying days to have the license to lepak (bum around).

My brain however is starting to reject this habit. So used to having mental stimulation that after the year off from anything it has started to take a toll on me. I've been neglecting myself and it's not funny anymore.

Anyways I vow to do something about some stuff in my life. Till then I shall forever remain ambiguous about it...LOL

Woot woot for now.

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~