Aug 25, 2008

Feel Good

I am up again lazying at home with nothing to do besides rant and complain to Pam about my uneasiness of a certain occurrence that happened recently.

Then I realized I shouldn't waste my energy on such things. It could only be a miscommunication on her behalf and a wrong perception on mine.

When I think about the things that have been going on as of lately, I should be sitting here counting my blessings and saying Alhamdulillah.

I have so much things to be thankful for. The roof over my head, the car that I drive, the true friends that I have, the health and happiness of my family and loved ones, my beautiful bf (melts)...and the ability to articulate my thoughts as I am writing this post.

Could not ask for more. But God says I should then I will :)

This reminds me of what I've learnt in the Secret.

Start counting your blessings to get into that Feel Good mood. Helps you source for better things in life.

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Which reminds me I need to come up with a new list. LOL haha

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~