Aug 22, 2008

Artistic burst

My mind is flirting with the idea of writing a book, song, anything that is artistically inclined.

For many years I have put this aside to focus on my studies but at the end I'm drawn back to my calling for arts.

Sometimes I wonder whether that Mass Communication Degree I took was ever worth the effort and hair loss. I'm sure a section of my lungs has lost its capacity to function due to the copious amounts of cigarettes and burning the midnight oil.

Thank you Fi for accompanying me on those nights! Love you LOL

Pam too for listening to my rants. And Luey Pin the love of my life! How can I ever forget you?

Anyways back to the post before this turns into a shout out.

I am experiencing the culmination of grand things as of now. The fortitude that I have and surrending to the Ultimate Power (GOD!) has lead me to this point.

Never have I felt so alive and free. Needless to say there are many an obstacles to run through before I get to where I want to be.

The nobel winning writer. Insyallah in due time.

The next question would be, what would I write about? that would get me to that stage?

I don't know. But I will eventually.

Signing off.

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~