Apr 28, 2008

Betrayal as blessing

I was talking to my friend about this.

He was telling me about this friend that treats him like a doormat.

He said he didn't want anything to do with this guy anymore.

I was thinking WOW. There's quite a number of people that I do that to in my life as well. I gather it's normal.

Then I started to question the purpose of betrayal happening to myself.


Seriously checked in with what I have been doing (karma?) that caused these things to happen.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. As I reflected I am who I attract at the end of the day.

No reason for me to be pointing the finger at people who have caused me misery as I have caused misery (Come on! be honest!) to people some time in my life.


Good and bad things at the present moment are a result of your previous thoughts, actions and feelings.


Think about it.

I mean when you did a good deed. Did life not become better for u?

And worst if you did bad?

AND


If you were feeling good about something, didn't that escalate into something better?

And if you were feeling bad on that day. Did it not make it even worst?

It's just some theory that I got from the secret. Good book by Rhonda Byrne.

Changed my life. :)

Now I say that betrayal is a blessing :)

Makes you think LOL

Plus mode when I look at it like that it doesn't drag me down much.

Food for thought.

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~