Feb 15, 2008

Love-ly

This issue of being in a committed relationship has never failed to escape my mind.

At certain instances the brag or boast about it being "good" single gets tiring.

I mean I am a complete person all on my own. But it would be great to have someone to share life's adventures with.

Don't get me wrong, I love my life.

But have you ever felt that you were surrounded by a group of millions and still feel so alone and separated?

I guess the karmic forces of the universe has finally decided to punish me after breaking my exes hearts.

JUST GREAT.


You know when you read the postcards and magazines and other media you'd come across
taglines like You make me feel brand new or There's no me without you, Everyday's Valentine's day with you (barfs) or oh so infamous Jerry McGuire tag line that my bestie Erin reminded me of
YOU COMPLETE ME

I used to make fun of the iwangness(emo) of it all. But now that I'm experiencing it I'd break the neck of anyone who would ridicule my feelings. LOL

Another funny thing that happened to me, well actually I don't find it funny I find it quite terrifying that I, Haryaton Yahya, keep getting dreams of me getting married and pregnant.


I freaked out even more when we went to the under garments section of


Fiona said "Start sudah bah naluri kau tu" (which means your biological clock is ticking).

She's definitely right. I had this period of time where I did not want to hold any responsibility of caring for any more children since I had already did with my nieces and nephews.

Mind you I love each and everyone of them to the bone :)

So where was I? oh! so there were a lot of things that needed to get handled before I jump into that roller coaster. [MARRIAGE-Ugh!]

I have big dreams and one of them is to move to the UK and get myself established there as a writer/PR practitioner.

I notice that my enterpreneurial genes that was passed on to me by my father and late mother (God bless her soul) is also kicking in. I just feel money hungry LOL


I'll get married and meet him when I'm good and ready. I know he's coming soon :) But before that happens I need to already be living my dreams.

No comments:

WHAT I LIVE BY

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~MARIANNE WILLIAMSON~